Many times while you are doing the whole interview dance the company will ask you why you left a former company or client. But how often do they ask you what you need/want to not leave your NEXT place? Sure some times they may ask what makes you happy, or what type of place do you like. But how often to they ask you point blank, what can WE do, what can WE provided for you not to leave this company (assuming you were to hire on)?
- Allow my voice to be heard
- Put me in a position to succeed
- Put me in a position to make a difference
- Make effective communication must be priority
- Manager that will battle to the death for their team
- Team members that challenge me
- Cool technology